Jeff M

Biggest fluke

Biggest fluke?..wont start with the specifics :D..lets just see where everyone is at

Forgot to post mine..9.7

It irks me to know that Lou has one over 10 :banghead:..but I'll give it to him..ya put your time in and it will happen

9lb 15oz...twice, and a 9lb 13oz, a 9lb 12oz....you get the idea...and no I'm seriously not kidding! And I didn't miss the 9lb 14oz...I just haven't caught that one yet :banghead::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha that sucks..I mean those are obviously great fish but damn..there's a ten waiting for all of us..just gotta find em..that day I caught that 9.7 and 8.8 I just thought it was gonna happen..best day I have ever had..also had a 6, a 5, and another keeper..best day I have had and it was on a half day boat

Lol yea perfectly timed..money fish

Wow congrats on that..real nice fuah

Fish ha..autocorrect is crazy

The 8.5# won the season pool on the Angler. Ironically i caught the 11.2# the year before on the angler but was not entered in the season pool. I have my own boat so its rare i go on headboat, but i will always enter the season pool even if i go only once.

Ha yeah that's awesome..great fish and great money..I've seen it too many times working on head boats guys do t get in the pool and whined up catching what would be the pool..congrats on a great fish

That'll do it. I fish alot on the sea tiger even though my father and future father in law have a boat and a couple of my buddies have boats too. I always enter the yearly pool. The season pool on the sea tiger this season was over 12 pounds and they had 2 fish over 12 pounds!!

They so have some great fisherman on that boat..some guys overlook bay fishing altogether..I'll tell ya what when it's on it's on..although I do live fishing the rocks too..I can't wait to get out there..we had a hell of an opening day on the Tiger last year I hope to repeat this year

biggest fluke in the ocean was 10 lbs caught by seaside pier. biggest fluke was 13lbs caught in the manasquan river.

I fish the back bay quite a bit and its very productive if you know where to go. Limits were common on after work trips until the water got too hot.

The 8.5# won the season pool on the Angler. Ironically i caught the 11.2# the year before on the angler but was not entered in the season pool. I have my own boat so its rare i go on headboat' date=' but i will always enter the season pool even if i go only once.

[/quote']

I was gonna say, I'm pretty sure I've seen you fishing on the Angler! I don't fish it often, but I've definitely seen you there!:thumb_up:

biggest fluke in the ocean was 10 lbs caught by seaside pier. biggest fluke was 13lbs caught in the manasquan river.

That's some quality fluke right there! :cool:

i love fishing the bay because its calmer than the ocean with the kayak and easier spots to launch from lol never had a problem limiting in the bay and always catch good fish

When the bay is on it's on..nothin beats some shallow water flukin..or some channel draggin..there are some jumbos in there