Jump to content
Chicken Little

Licensing Question (Bachelors degree needed)

Recommended Posts

I typically hunt in 55 (Reg Set #3) and purchased a "Buck Permit - Bow " which I have not used.

I also purchased a "Antlerless Deer Archery/Bow Permit" which I have tagged 2 Antlerless with, so I have "Tagged Out" in 55.

My buddy is in 35 (Reg Set #5) and just invited me to hunt his property, so I went out and purchased a 35 "Antlerless Deer Archery/Bow Permit" and the Shop where i purchase said my Buck Permit purchased when I purchased my 55 permits was not Zone specific and I can still use that Antlered Buck Permit in 35.


In the end, in 35 I am shooting mainly Does, which it is unlimited, but if a MOWNSTA walks by, can I shoot it in 35 with my current permits?

I know I am done with any deer in 55 during Permit Bow since I took 2 anterless.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes,  your buck tag can be used in any zone that you have a permit for.  

Cool...I was confusing myself, so thanks for the confirmation...of course, it has to have 3 pts on a side if in 35 wjich is a bit different than 55 with no restrictions

  • Upvote 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Buck stub can be used in any zone with a zone specific permit. You can hold as many permits as you wish, but can only have and use one buck stub

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now