DBuck

DBUCK IN DA HOOOOUUUUSSSEEE!!!

So how many people from NJH were invited over? Did you invite bowhuntercop and 35whelen?

What is the over and under on Dbuck being the first one banned on this site?

That's not nice.. I'm a fun loving guy,looking for.. Oh,wrong site

" So how many people from NJH were invited over? Did you invite bowhuntercop and 35whelen?"

I'm here Dbuck, should we both agree to get along on here, or just continue with our BS from NJH? New site, new slate is what I say !!!

" So how many people from NJH were invited over? Did you invite bowhuntercop and 35whelen?"

I'm here Dbuck' date=' should we both agree to get along on here, or just continue with our BS from NJH? New site, new slate is what I say !!!

[/quote']

Lets keep it civil boys. Lets not turn this site into a free for all like the other place :rofl:

I'm here Dbuck' date=' should we both agree to get along on here, or just continue with our BS from NJH? New site, new slate is what I say !!!

[/quote']

Well said BHC! :thumb_up:

[/quote']

Sorry Joe,I'm not a forgive and forget kind of guy,especially with people I'm not fond of.I know what you're all about ( you proved it with your opening message "Daddy is home")and I won't forget what you guys try to pull on Kris. There won't be any crap between us over here because that's not what I want this site to become. You might have fooled other people like Matt and Matty into thinking you're a good guy,but I know better. Just carry on and do your thing and I'll do mine.