IGNORED

Pheasant Opener this Saturday

Integracingsr

I feel like a kid on Christmas.  I've got a new Stevens 555 that I'll be breaking in and a new GWP pup that will be out for her first season with me and my GSP this year.  I can't wait.  Who else is excited for the opener?

I'm happy to be taking my 12 yers old out there for some fun.

It probably goes without saying but if you are taking a first year pup out for the dogs first season, either avoid the orange army entirely or wait until 10am and take your time.

Have great time guys. Lost my bird finder "killer" few years ago have not found a replacement and have no desire to go. Have fun though, trucks were out stocking today in preparation.

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

I have to work, but will be out Monday if any are left, since there will be less birds stocked there I don't hold out hope, with the redistribution bullcrap and the places I hunt seeing big reductions over the next three seasons I don't expect many or any hold overs as the next few seasons come and go, so come January I will no longer buy a stamp, can't hunt them if they're not there.

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I have to work, but will be out Monday if any are left, since there will be less birds stocked there I don't hold out hope, with the redistribution bullcrap and the places I hunt seeing big reductions over the next three seasons I don't expect many or any hold overs as the next few seasons come and go, so come January I will no longer buy a stamp, can't hunt them if they're not there.

I don't know, I hunt a WMA that only got 50 birds per Saturday and I was always able to find a few mid week. If you have a decent dog or you put the miles in you'll find them for sure. Although all my spots have benefited from the redistribution so I am not complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk