IGNORED

Has anyone heard?

I've haven't heard anything as of yet, but I could see it happening. The manufacture makes a gun that just maybe on a banned list within that state, they sell it to the agency in that state, BAM BROKE THE LAW!!!! even if the manufactures don't won't to sell to the LE Depts. they have that right as long as they don't break their contract, or even if they are trying to get a point across to the government I agree with them

Yup true. Groups supporting the 2nd Amendement and gun makers are refusing to sell to the fuzz starting with NY. and other gun restricting states . Gun manufacturers and groups are sending messages any way they can to support the 2nd amendement. If our local governments are going to severely restrict the ability of citizens to own guns, then these companies will not be selling to law enforcement in those areas with restrictions.

I agree with what they are doing....."I'M A GUN OWNER BEFORE I'M A LEO"

I agree also although I do worry about the front line guys who may have to combat criminals who have greater firepower than they do.

Same goes for civilians who have to combat these thugs who don't care about laws anyway

do we have a list of these manufacturers?

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights