IGNORED

NJ compliant PMAGs for sale (all new in wrapper)...

loaded4bear

Having gone through some boxes that we moved from NJ to North Carolina, I recently came across a bunch of BRAND NEW, still in the wrapper, NJ AWB compliant PMAG magazines for the AR/M4 platform.

Seeing as how NC doesn't restrict magazine capacity, I don't really need them anymore, & I thought I'd put them on the forum for NJ buyers.

Here's what I have...

1) total of six (6) new PMAG 10 "Gen 3" ten round magazines (w/ dust covers)

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x506.

97249d1477873354-nj-compliant-pmags-sale

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image.

97257d1477873380-nj-compliant-pmags-sale

2) total of two (2) new PMAG 15/30 "Gen 2" fifteen round magazines (these are 30 round P-Mags that have been permanently modified to accept only 15 rounds to comply with NJS 2C:39-9) They were purchased new @ Shore Shot Pistol in Lakewood.

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x506.

97265d1477873877-nj-compliant-pmags-sale

97273d1477873897-nj-compliant-pmags-sale

Looking to get $140 for all 8 magazines, shipped to your address via USPS Priority Mail. I will accept PayPal payment if sent as "gift", or USPS postal money order. Not interested in splitting up the package, as S&H would be cost prohibitive on single magazines.

loaded4bear,

Can you please update your posts here so they don't include direct links to NJH?

Some of us are banned and can't see the pics.

Would be best to reupload them here  :)

Sorry.  I had to resize all the pics to get them to post here, & I thought that would've worked (they're not direct links to NJH)