IGNORED

99&44 100% Sure that NOW is the time

MTH

Many guys are saying "it's to early" that it's a "false Rut" but all signs tell me we are experiencing the main event now. I've seen way to many older bucks in their feet mid day trailing does. I had a great 8 point in my yard tending a doe and you never see bucks in my neighborhood before the Rut. Today was hot. With the rain tonight and tomorrow morning it's supposed to be back below 40 with a high of 50. Tomorrow will be a perfect day for an all day sit. If you are sitting a transition zone with does around you'll see a shooter tomorrow for certain.

Thursday and my last trip to VA can't come fast enough.  I am seeing the buck I am interested in on a regular basis on the cell cams.  He was even there at 11am on Saturday.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

I missed the early NY action and had really bad weather (rain and bad winds) two weekends back and have been in New Mexico on business building a trout pond last week, returning yesterday.  Not sure yet when I can get out, but likely tomorrow evening and possibly morning to sit.  I haven't spent much productive time yet this year bow hunting other than trying a bunch for a bear a couple weeks ago.

Glad to hear they are up and chasing even if it is a bit early.  I need to see a buck in range this fall!