IGNORED

Beautiful Sunday

Big Joe NJ

Sitting in the backyard listening to my son playing with his mother. No deer yet but boy is it peaceful! Should of took that 6 pointer yesterday but wanted him to mature a little bit. My house is about 100 yards behind me in this pic. The beauty about hunting my backyard is I can have the Mrs's make me sandwiches when I'm hungry. It's hilarious watching her "silently" tiptoe through the leaves as she throws me food. Image1477860225.678509.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ain't right!! What's joisey huntin goin' to! :rofl:

On one of our hunts I had a poor guy sitting in a backyard and the family would watch him hunt.  The deer usually came from the front so the kids would yell out the back window "Here they come", then they would set their chairs up behind the big picture window and watch him shoot the deer.   :rofl:

Yea I have a ton of movement, they're not monsters out here but I'm more of a meet hunter as oppose to trophy. I had a nice 6 point yesterday but wanted to let that one mature a bit. I bought this house for my 4 year old son to be able to hunt after school when he's a little older without his mother worrying too much about him hunting alone. I'd rather him hunting than video gaming.

Edited by Big Joe NJ

That ain't right!! What's joisey huntin goin' to! :rofl:

there is well over 1000 acres behind me that's property locked that Bass River owns but from scouting it looks like I'm the only one utilizing those acres. Sunday's I don't have a choice to be legal without being on a WMA so backyard it is. Edited by Big Joe NJ

I am more of a pheasant hunter than deer hunter, so I didn't mind the warmth last year so I can bring my young son out. But I hunt pheasants, deer, ducks and small game I don't discriminate. I'm a meet in the freezer hunter.

Edited by Big Joe NJ