IGNORED

Whis going out tomorow am

Didnt get out this morning due to family stuff and didnt get permits..oops .. went out this afternoon and got permits then took the little guy out for a pm sit slow jight no movement. He had fun with his little binoculars lol. Tomorow morning i get to go out solo gunna be alittle warm but well see whats gunna happen

Edited by Septicdude

Went out this morning and saw nothing.

Went back out after two kids soccer games. Saw a monster that I didn't know was on my new property at around 5:45. No ethical shot though.

Going out tomorrow but sleeping in first. No pictures before 9am. All action seems to be from 9am till about 10 pm. I figure I will sleep in and eat a good breakfast then be out mid morning and sit all day.

Went out this morning and saw nothing.

Went back out after two kids soccer games. Saw a monster that I didn't know was on my new property at around 5:45. No ethical shot though.

Going out tomorrow but sleeping in first. No pictures before 9am. All action seems to be from 9am till about 10 pm. I figure I will sleep in and eat a good breakfast then be out mid morning and sit all day.

Good plan. I am going to do the same the first week of November....Get in my climber @ 9-10 and sit till dark.