IGNORED

FBI reopens investigation into Clinton email use

Haskell_Hunter

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html

FBI reopens investigation into Clinton email use

Published October 28, 2016

The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a letter to top members of Congress Friday that the bureau has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

Comey did not detail those emails, saying only that they surfaced “in connection with an unrelated case.”

He told lawmakers the investigative team briefed him on the information a day earlier, “and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.”

He said the FBI could not yet assess whether the new material is significant and he could not predict how long it will take to complete “this additional work.” 

The move comes after Comey and the Justice Department decided in July not to pursue charges over Clinton's email practices. 

Comey has since come under criticism from lawmakers and others who claim the investigation downplayed the mishandling of classified information during Clinton's tenure. 

“The FBI’s decision to reopen its investigation into Secretary Clinton reinforces what the House Judiciary Committee has been saying for months: the more we learn about Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server, the clearer it becomes that she and her associates committed wrongdoing and jeopardized national security," House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., said in a statement. 

“Now that the FBI has reopened the matter, it must conduct the investigation with impartiality and thoroughness. The American people deserve no less and no one should be above the law.”

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I think after all of the Wikileaks emails, the FBI has lost ALL credibility.  They're getting beaten up all over the place and rightly so.

I think it's to safe face, but I doubt it's going to amount to much of anything.  All the criminals were given immunity, except for one.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Don't expect much. This is probably Comey giving in to the profession investigators and prosecutors at the FBI/DOJ who wanted her indicted the first time. He will, again, say he found no reason to pursue charges, giving further credence to the crazy idea she did nothing wrong. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I think if all the major news outlets cover it the way it should a lot of people may switch sides...But  the important thing to take from this is that this is happening when trumps polls are looking better so this is probably a move to cover the directors ass and if trump wins he is going after all of them.

Edited by buckhound

he just needs to forget all the allegations against him  and just keep pounding home the reopened investigation , obama care  and creating jobs while reminding people of the bad foreign policy she has.he should buy an hour or two of time on the 3 major networks to talk about these things and try to get some influential female backers to showcase to the women...

Not  a knock on this thread but I am sick of hearing about her emails because it never amounts to sh*#! If this was a normal civilian they would be rotting in prison a long time ago already!! I do hope it sways some of the undecided idiots though!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Don't expect much...

My initial reaction.  Very convenient - now he cannot comment on an on-going investigation. If Hillary wins, she can always pardon herself - cue impeachment bells.

However, for Comey to open this political bag of worms, one would believe that he has found: corruption, perjury, or something indictable.

I wonder if the wife of the FBI's Deputy Director going to return the $500,000 given to her 2015 campaign by Clinton.

Edited by username

This is definitely a help....just imagine how the rest of the world is looking at us......we send election observers all over to safeguard elections in foreign countries.......maybe we need help safeguarding our elections.....crooked Hillary must not be elected......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE