IGNORED

Perfect Weather To Wash Your Camo

BHC

I really take it serious about my camo being washed...I use scent free detergent mainly Scent Killer brand or whatever is on sale, once the wash is done camo into a clean trash bag, then outside to air dry, with this windy weather and crisp temps it's perfect......once they are dried, I slightly spray the inside of the trash bag then place camo inside, and extract all air out, then tie the bag off....but then I could just get Ozonics lug it in with me and the deer magically appear....but this is what works for me over the many years

Gotta do what makes you confident..

I throw my camo in the back seat of my truck and let my fog lay on them all week.. shake the hair off saturday, throw them on, and go hunting.

I wash my camo 1x a yr unless they get soaked.

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Edited by JerseyJaysTaxidermy

I didn't even know it was washable, I hang mine out in August under my awning on she'd they stay out there regardless of weather, other than spiders and stink bugs it seems to work20160916_190817.jpg

Edited by Roon

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

I throw my camo in the back seat of my truck and let my fog lay on them all week

That must be some heavy fog.  :rofl:  Hey Roon I had 8 bucks walk by me like that in single file everyone spaced about 15-20 yds  apart the biggest sniffed my tree and I spit on his back. Unfortunately I had gotten my doe yet.

Edited by jerseyhunter