IGNORED

Log length firewood

not on the rug

Does anybody know anyone selling log length wood or dump truck loads of rounds?

I'm trying to get my woodpile back to having 2-3 years of wood so it can properly season.

I used to see this stuff on Craigslist all the time and now I haven't seen a single ad for it

I'm located in Warren County.

Contact Nomad.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Contact Nomad.

Just did.  Thanks

contact a local tree service. serioulsy. i use to work for one. and they are ALWAYS looking to dump wood somewhere. think about it.

there is, and never will be a lack of firewood. thats why i love burning wood.

I'm friends with a guy who runs a tree service.  He also sells firewood and gives me great deals on rounds.  The problem is everything is cut to 15-16" length so the guys can load the trailers more easily (they load by hand) and to be honest, that length is nothing but a headache for me.  My Jotul f500 will take up to 24" wood when loaded from the side door or I think something like 15" when loaded north/south.  So most of his wood is too long to load north/south and far to short to effectively load my stove from the side door and get maximum burns.  If I get rounds in the 18-20" range, I'm relatively happy.  If I get log length wood, I cut it to 20-22" and then I have perfect, uniform wood for my stove and I burn much more efficiently

Does anybody know anyone selling log length wood or dump truck loads of rounds?

I'm trying to get my woodpile back to having 2-3 years of wood so it can properly season.

I used to see this stuff on Craigslist all the time and now I haven't seen a single ad for it

I'm located in Warren County.

You can come over and cut some off my pile, I have about 10 log lengths stacked next to my driveway, easy access to it. there is some oak and lots of ash. I live in Bloomsbury, not too far from warren county.

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

contact a local tree service. serioulsy. i use to work for one. and they are ALWAYS looking to dump wood somewhere. think about it.

there is, and never will be a lack of firewood. thats why i love burning wood.

Trees are not being replaced in the same numbers as trees that are being removed......after the last few major hurricanes that hit NJ many people removed trees and havent replaced them......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE