IGNORED

Don't Forget To Buy Your Extended Bow Permits!

BowhunterNJ

If I wanted to buy a buck permit after the season starts could I buy it along with a second zone specific permit or does it have to be bought by Friday or with my first permit purchased? I have seen two nice looking bucks on separate occasions but not enough activity to convince me to buy a permit at the moment. 

If I wanted to buy a buck permit after the season starts could I buy it along with a second zone specific permit or does it have to be bought by Friday or with my first permit purchased? I have seen two nice looking bucks on separate occasions but not enough activity to convince me to buy a permit at the moment. 

Dr Betz, I do believe you may purchase your extended permit with buck tag after Friday, ONLY if they are purchased together after the 28th. Can this kindly be confirmed on here by anyone?

​FREAKING $84 FOR EXTENDED SEASON TAGS FOR 2 ZONES!!!!!!  WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!  WHO THE F*** IS RUNNING THE F&G DEPT?  GORDON GECKO?  IT COSTS MORE FOR ME TO HUNT IN MY OWN STATE THAN IN NY AS A NON-RESIDENT.  F NJ & F THE LIBERALS.  I'm GONNA SHOOT PEDALS THE BEAR AGAIN EVEN IF HE IS ALREADY DEAD. (ANGRY FACE EMOJEE)