IGNORED

Cancer

Stevo

Well I had a lump come up just above where I had my last Surgery. PET Scan shows Cancerous Tumor. Also Cancer in Chest behind right pectoral muscle. I feel fine just some pain in my head. I am still working and financially good. With this stuff spreading and as aggressive as it is one of these fights may end up in a loss pretty soon. I have made a lot of good friends here. Some have been lifelong friends. There are still people I want to meet though.

If you can come to my Youth Range Day Sunday the 30th. I would really like a nice turnout. There are many hands on here I would like to shake. I plan on being at the Pub99 GTG this year also.

Please pray for my family. They are suffering terribly.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

nothing to sugar coat here. It took my wife nearly 10 years ago.  Try to keep a positive attitude, be aggressive and seek multiple opinions and alternative therapies. For every bad ending like mine, I know 3 good ones. It's 2016 and although there is no cure - your chances are a lot better today than even 10 years ago.   Good luck - prayers sent for you and family.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I'm gonna try mu damnedest to get there, I'd like to be one of those hands you shake as well as bring my son to shake your hand and meet you as well as others to show him how growing up right is done..

Very sorry to hear this news Stevo But I remember you getting the all clear before and will pray to see those words again from you buddy!!!

Stevo,

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

From what I have seen through the respect given to you from the two sites, and the respect you give to others you are a person to meet.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Ho man Stevo... not the up date I was hoping to hear...so sorry buddy... stay strong and keep fighting... I'll say a prayer you and yours...

Edited by Drop Tine

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

Its in God hands....from what Ive seen of you on these sites , you are not one to go down without a fight.....hang in there.....our thoughts and prayers are with you.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE