IGNORED

Back At It Again

BHC

Well that break didn't last long, starting tonight picking up donuts, not sure if I will be baiting unless while deer hunting I see one of big bears I had on camera. My friend still after a monster bear, he wants to continue to bait this bear and keep him in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to get donuts at D&D tonight, I normally get one full trash bag per night....I left with 5 full trash bags....they had many more donuts cause they give each child a free donut on Halloween, but obviously not many came in....I decided I won't bait my spot, so the bait is going to two friends...I enjoyed a boston cream with a coffee while the kid bagged the donuts.....LOL

I have heard that bears will eat all the donuts except the maple frosted ones. Is that true?

those SOBs will eat everything.....i started with bread and they ate it all, then put donuts out i covered them with bread, the bears dug for the donuts, eventually they ate the bread

those SOBs will eat everything.....i started with bread and they ate it all, then put donuts out i covered them with bread, the bears dug for the donuts, eventually they ate the bread

Yeah they aren't real picky especially if its sweet

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Yeah they aren't real picky especially if its sweet

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2