IGNORED

New sight recomendation for my BT Experience

BowTechExperience

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new hunting sight for my bow when it comes in. I have had the Spot Hoggs in the past and they are a great sight, but I don't want to spend that much money on a new Hogg It Hunter with the wrap kit..

I've been looking at the Axcel sights and have narrowed it down to the Axcel 4 Pin .019 Fiber Armortech HD Hunting Sight..

Does anyone have any feedback on this sight?

Thanks, Ed

Both my destroyer and insanity have that sight in 5 pin .019. Put a truglo light in them .. Insane bright optics.. Plus the individual micro adjustments are smooth and simple...

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com

Matt, what's nice is about their system is you lock one pin in place and unlock to move it.. You don't have to worry about other pins moving or moving entire sight frame.. It really allows you to fine tune each pin..I took a big deer this year at 55 yards with my 50 yards pin.. Held just a touch high. Squeezed it off and right were it needed to be .. My 70 pin is sweet .. But that's target practice...

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com

Right, I think that straight out horizontal pin design and vertical adjustment is key to the micro. The Spot Hogg's have like this arch style rotation and move to the pin and then you have to micro it in and out. And when you lock it down, it moves just a smidge, but enough to make a difference at any yardage. Once it's set, it's set...but getting it there can be a bit of a pain! I may look to other options on my next bow.

I have an HHA single pin adjustable sight and installed a separatly purchased clarifying lens because of my poor eyesight. I like the setup!

"Nothin makes a dad happier than seeing his daughter with a smile on her face and her boyfriend with fear in his eyes" - Willie Robertson