IGNORED

Good luck....

A-5 Pemberton

Looks like it should be good, I'll be set up in a nice shallow cove hoping to block the wind so they have a clear landing. One more week and I can hunt Saturday and Sunday again since I tagged out the second week of the Zone 22 deer season. Upland/ducks on Saturdays and deer in my backyard on Sunday's. Man I love the Fall season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked out a new spot in bass river forest that looked promising tonight but I am unsure of the legality of hunting it unfortunately(will have to reach out to a warden at some point). I saw a bunch of no hunting signs going in then I saw some warnings to hikers about it's a deer hunting zone. Don't know legality so I'm not going to risk it. I know the Forge had some geese on the lake as I drove home but it is not the season for them unfortunately. Bringing out about 30 geese decoys to set far away and about 16 mallards and blacks to funnel them in close to me. It's only a foot deep where I plan on dropping, was going to go to Port Republic but got skunked there twice last year and it's left a bad taste in my mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk