IGNORED

OMG WTF SMH

JHbowhunter

I have to admit, after being banned, I wanted to take a peak at the snoozer site. All those "acronyms" came to mind. A post about gut shooting a buck and losing it gone waaaay off the reservation (wrong on so many levels), a post whining about one of the best butchers in the state giving you back your bones (because that was the arrangement he had with the town, he is 100% above board and has to follow the rules he was given), a post about taking a new 'friend' to public land only to have the slob reveal his true colors, but then learn that the OP actually did it to another snoozer site member... Another stating that the pre-rut is on.. .No kidding?  Really?  Look at the calendar, it happens every year at the same time.  

I love this site!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

a post about taking a new 'friend' to public land only to have the slob reveal his true colors, but then learn that the OP actually did it to another snoozer site member...

LOL.. that dude is on this site too...  Like to hear his explanation on that... :popcorn:

I think a lot of people are afraid to ask questions on that site. They don't exactly welcome anyone or answer questions with out a crap fest first. You get 20 pages of trash and one good answer at the end. That place blows anymore and the decent guys left over there are hanging on by a twat hair hoping for a miracle that ain't coming!