IGNORED

Election of New Officers

Myreezoning

Congratulations to the new leadership of UBNJ that was elected tonight. John Erndl and myself have stepped aside to allow new blood to help make UBNJ vital and exciting once again.

Ken Olander has been elected President and has a very big agenda set for this year. Many of you know Ken from this website and he's an active member of the Federation and well know to the Division of Fish and Wildlife personnel.

Courtney Erndl has been elected Executive Vice President and is the first Executive Officer in the 40+ years of UBNJ history, She is well known in the archery community and brings alot of fresh Ideas to the council,

Pete Planer will continue on as Treasurer a post he has held for over 20 years,

Vince Mancuso (Kahuna) will serve as Executive Secretary.

John and myself are not going away but will serve the new president as he sees fit as dedicated members.

Our big fight is going to be keeping Bear Hunting legal and continuing to use archery equipment as a viable management tool. We all saw the effectiveness of archery equipment in the recently concluded hunt and it has proven to be quick lethal and humane.

Our new president will need your help and support to keep Bear Hunting Legal in New Jersey, among a whole bunch of issues facing Garden State Hunters.

Please wish our new slate GOOD LUCK

Jack,

UBNJ will be in great hands with Ken and Courtney at the helm. You and Big John have always put the organization in the best light, led the team as gentlemen and made huge strides in protecting the Bowhunting heritage! Well done, my friends!

I look forward to working with Ken and Courtney with the Federation on projects already started, and others to soon be announced...with the archery component of the bear hunt being at the top of the list. We have a fight in front of us...

Ray

Opportunity expands in proportion to one's courage.

Jack,

UBNJ will be in great hands with Ken and Courtney at the helm. You and Big John have always put the organization in the best light, led the team as gentlemen and made huge strides in protecting the Bowhunting heritage! Well done, my friends!

Well said.   :up:  :up:

Congrats to the new leadership. A huge thanks to Jack and John on your efforts for so long. I was only there for a few years but in that time I saw you both work incredibly hard and tirelessly for all bow hunters in this State, and it was a tough job because it was a constant fight, where support was hard to find. Most bow hunters have no idea how much you guys did for them. 

Thanks again, and good luck to the new team.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.