IGNORED

Long Guns for trade

PuddlePirate

@Njkoren. The Dan Arms is around 50+ years old. It was appraised at a spread between 700 and 850. All I am looking for is a new toy that I will use. Preferably a hunting rifle or shotgun. The reason I'm letting the Dan go is its a little short for me. I'm 6'4" so I require a longer stock than it has.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Any more information on the o/u? How old is it? What value would you place on it? Can't find much info on Dan wesson shotguns just handguns. Was it produced under the cz name? And like bow guide said, what are you looking for?

These guns were imported in the Dan Arms (Allentown, PA) name from Silma of Italy. I don't think they're associated with Dan Wesson.

These guns were imported in the Dan Arms (Allentown, PA) name from Silma of Italy. I don't think they're associated with Dan Wesson.

Chen is correct, no association with Dan Wesson.  The maker is...Silma di Bolis Mario Alberto & C. snc. located at Via 1 Maggio, 76, Zanano di Sarezzo, (BS) Italy.  They were considered entry level guns at the time of import.

Your welcome.  Forgot to mention earlier the shotguns were imported in the mid 80's.  Who ever gave you info on the gun was incorrect on age and value.

If you like it add an inexpensive slip on recoil pad to increase LOP.