IGNORED

must see for all hunters

I couldn't agree more, couple more years and she can be the one holding the bow.   :up:  :up:

Both are already talking about it, looking forward to my wife yelling at someone other than me about hunting lol

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

Both are already talking about it, looking forward to my wife yelling at someone other than me about hunting lol

There's nothing more fun than hunting with your kids.  I haven't even carried a bow into the woods yet this year, I'd rather watch them shoot the deer than to shoot them myself.   

Unfortunately anymore most are more worried about the drama associated with big racks and being so rack driven, instead of the quality of the hunt.  

I would like to think I am a realist, and a combination-blend of both...  They don't always have to be a P&Y quality buck, but it doesn't mean I don't at least try. I have learned to really enjoy doe hunts too over the years. There is nothing wrong with aiming high- many on here do set the bar high both in and out of state, but they also enjoy the quality of the hunt. By not tagging out on the first dink that walks by, you actually get to extend the quality of the hunt, and hunt longer, harder, well into the season. By holding onto your buck tag you get to experience all phases of the rut, just hoping a real bruiser walks by.   It's all good - I doubt you will find two hunters with identical mindsets. If you want to shoot a big mature buck, you have to keep yourself in the game, which means not tagging out on something else. The only target buck for me in NJ so far this year, is in my dreams because I haven't seen one yet. That made taking out a "special needs" buck last week all the easier, knowing I was giving up my tag for the last two weeks of October when it's my favorite time of year as the bucks get antsy and all the colors of fall are on display - before the leaves all come down and the woods really opens up.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Deer hunting is different for everyone. We should only concern ourselves with what we individually enjoy about the sport. Too many people concern themselves with what other people are doing. You meat Hunt, great! You horn hunt great,you hunt for the joy of watching your kids kill a deer, great, you hunt to enjoy nature in the fall great. Traditional bow compound bow crossbow muzzleloader shotgun slugs buckshot expandables fixed blades they all have their part in the sport, the most important thing is that you get out and hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deer hunting is different for everyone. We should only concern ourselves with what we individually enjoy about the sport. Too many people concern themselves with what other people are doing. You meat Hunt, great! You horn hunt great,you hunt for the joy of watching your kids kill a deer, great, you hunt to enjoy nature in the fall great. Traditional bow compound bow crossbow muzzleloader shotgun slugs buckshot expandables fixed blades they all have their part in the sport, the most important thing is that you get out and hunt!

Well said!!  :up:  :up:

well said!!

Couldn't agree with you more... well said farmshine