IGNORED

Who Enjoys Winter Bow?

Rusty

I have always loved hunting in the snow, I've taken some of my best deer in the snow.

Our daughter is on a roll, she's 3 for 3 during the past 3 winter bow seasons, and I've been fortunate enough to be with her for each one.  She's looking to make it 4 in a row when she comes home for winter break.

winter bow 2014.jpg

winter bow 2015.jpg

winter bow 2016.jpeg

Edited by Rusty

The colder the better.  I usually sit out in the woods on the coldest day of the year for either winter bow or predator season.  I love seeing if the cold can creep up enough to force me out of the woods.  It hasn't yet...

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I used to really enjoy winter bow until they started the nonsense with the gun seasons going into February. Years ago, the woods actually quieted down a bit and with some snow on the ground, you could get on a buck coming to a late season food source. Its a lot tougher now, but when things are quiet, it is a great time to be in the woods

www.liftxrentals.com

I used to really enjoy winter bow until they started the nonsense with the gun seasons going into February. Years ago, the woods actually quieted down a bit and with some snow on the ground, you could get on a buck coming to a late season food source. Its a lot tougher now, but when things are quiet, it is a great time to be in the woods

Fortunately up here in zones 3 and 6 we don't have the long shotgun seasons.    

Thanks Rusty. We need some cold weather talk with this mid to high 80 degree days. Don't feel like hunting weather. Love the cold crisp winter bow days and love it more with a fresh covering of snow. :up:

That's exactly why I posted it.  This heat is killing me, bring on winter.  :down: