IGNORED

2013 UBNJ Northern Region Member’s Meeting

Coming up quick, so save the date, grab some friends and come on out and join us for The 2013 UBNJ Northern Region Membership Meeting;

Tuesday February 19, 2013. 6:30pm - 9:30pm

2013UBNJNorthernRegionMemberrsquosMeeting_zpscb831569.jpg

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

Paul' date=' I put it in the NJFNG Calendar as well!

[/quote']

Thanks Matt :thumb_up:

• 3 weeks later...

Grab some friends and come on out and join us for the UBNJ Northern Region Members Meeting, tonight @ Camp Ocowasin !

New Jersey Bowhunters Dinner Tickets will be available at the Northern Region Meeting.

This is a great time to join the UBNJ if you are not already a member. By joining or renewing your membership this evening you are also entered into a drawing for a Ultimate hunting package from Primos. This package is valued at $1,000. Remember it was the UBNJ who was instrumental in getting the passage of Sunday hunting and the 150' rule. The UBNJ fights for our rights as bow hunters and as hunters in general. Your $25.00 membership is an investment in the future of bow hunting in our state. I am sure lots of your friends are already members so why not join them and become a member too. The meeting this evening is relaxed and is a good time to get information and enjoy sportsmanship with other bow hunters. I hope to see you there.

Thank you to everyone that came out to the meeting tonight, especially in the crappy weather... Was good to see so many familiar faces and also to finally meet a couple guys I've known on here for years.

Greg aka HighGuy, thank you for taking the time to speak at the meeting and explain some of the in's and outs of hunting videography and showing off some of the latest camera equipment for do it yourself filming. It was very informative and great to see you again....

It was also a real treat to see one of my bowhunting idols, the bowhunting legend and hall of famer Lenny Cardinale... It's been many, many moons since I've had the pleasure of to speaking with Lenny and it brought back a lot of great memories form back in the days of Butts and Bows.....

Thanks again everyone, hope to see you at the bowhunters game dinner next month.

Paul, it was nice to meet you last night. And, I finally got to meet everyone's favorite, MsGrit.

Greg, you did an excellent job with your presentation on videography and I’m looking forward to seeing the kind of damage that those new broadheads cause.

Does anyone know the name or website of the fishing trip that was raffled off? I would be interested in information on some walleye fishing. This was my first meeting with the UBNJ, I had a blast and really enjoyed both guest speakers. I look forward to the dinner...

Does anyone know the name or website of the fishing trip that was raffled off? I would be interested in information on some walleye fishing.

I'm working on getting that information for you.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

Does anyone know the name or website of the fishing trip that was raffled off? I would be interested in information on some walleye fishing.

Got the walleye fishing guide info for you..... Check your Pm :up: