IGNORED

You make friends on this site, then some great friends

Stevo

So yesterday Kyle calls me on the radio and says there's a guy here for Deer Apples can you take care of it for me? I say sure I'll head over there. I look and it's John (shootemandmountem here on the site). Whats up John? Come here he says I got something for you. He reaches into his truck and pulls out a .22 Cricket Rifle. He say's I saw this for sale and figured you could use it for you RimFire Youth Shoots. I said that is perfect for our beginners what do I owe you. Nothing he say's its a donation. I tried to give him some money but he totally refused. John bought all the paper goods and drinks for our missed shoot last month also. First time I met him he stopped by the Farm the week I got out of the hospital to see if I needed anything. These are the type of people I want to share the woods with. I have made many friends on these sites. Many life long friends. I can honestly say I have never met a person I didn't like. John is above that. He believes in our sport and making sure it is there for the future generations. I see I have made another lifelong buddy.

John thanks. The Kids will thank you too.

Steve

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Steve, John is a really great guy however I don't believe he has come over to this site.... if he has then he has a different name.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

john sounds like a great guy, glad to have him aboard. let him know kype appreciates what he is doing to keep younger generations into the sport. i pray every day that my 6 month old will enjoy the outdoors as much as i do!

I also hope you get the joy of spending time outdoors with your kid.  I was just strolling in the woods yesterday and remarked to myself on how much I love the woods and streams, the smells, the sights.  So many young people are not following us, at least not hunting and fishing.