IGNORED

trappers needs some help, again

ub1243

haskell your homework tomorrow is to get all your students to call and email

I'll see them on Tuesday, but there's only a few from NJ.  Not sure the Chinese kids will understand.  Nothing against them, but I'm sure the US political system plays out like reality TV to them.

I'll do what I can!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

everyone needs to call and email now, even if you dont trap, we are supporting you by calling and emailing opposing the bear bills, you need to do the same for our trapping bills. we gain more ground if we stick together and help each other out

come on everyone let your voice be herd call or email you assemblymen and let them know you oppose acr25 & scr11. for the people who havent been emailing or calling because you dont trap you now have a reason, bill s2702 to ban bear hunting and baiting deer in bear areas. call and or email and let them know you oppose acr25, scr11 & s2702. dont put this off do it today. vote it tomorrow.

Edited by rgw

Sent.

Closing line...

"Are you as a legislator content with voting for and supporting ignorance?  As a voter, I am not.  I sure that most other reasonable NJ citizens also do not want ignorance becoming law, and they in turn will be compelled to prevent it with their votes."

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.