IGNORED

NJH Banned me

JHbowhunter

Actually not sure what rule I broke? Oh well life goes on. "You have been banned for the following reason:
not starting this over again you know better. Date the ban will be lifted: 01-12-2017, 04:00 AM". I feel like I just got grounded by my parents lol!

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I guess it was posting Robin's pics with the big scent crusher bag next to the bear (product endorsement).   Funny - yet my signature says "Matthews Z7 and VPA broadheads" for years...  OSOKILL is like bipolar or something

I shot a big 10pt once….

I guess it was posting Robin's pics with the big scent crusher bag next to the bear (product endorsement).   Funny - yet my signature says "Matthews Z7 and VPA broadheads" for years...  OSOKILL is like bipolar or something

It probably had nothing to do with your repeated pleas for people to leave there and come join here.   :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm sure that had something to do with it, cause you know, if you use a product and support it without paying their extortion fee, you are personally getting the benefit of free advertising from them.  Sorry NJH, even though I have been put on "staff" for several companies since shooting the VA Buck, I would not support a product I didn't use and like. And no, MOST of the products do not come free to me.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

When all the NJH contributing members are gone and nobody left to post anything informative, helpful, inspirational, positive and fun - then the members that only exist to feed off the other OP's so they can launch their daily scud missiles off their high horses, will have nothing left to do. They rarely post anything on their own, only respond to others to knock them down. It will be them and the Chinese spammers, and nothing else.

I shot a big 10pt once….

When all the NJH contributing members are gone and nobody left to post anything informative, helpful, inspirational, positive and fun - then the members that only exist to feed off the other OP's so they can launch their daily scud missiles off their high horses, will have nothing left to do. They rarely post anything on their own, only respond to others to knock them down. It will be them and the Chinese spammers, and nothing else.

I hope they don't come over here . . . we do NOT want to be what they have become !!!

It's just a shame that there are so many die hards over there that could be contributing members over here . . .

Edited by Ms Grit

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member