IGNORED

Outdoor Edge Knives

BHC

Have you ever used a havalon parania? I think that is the best all around knife... Get the whole job done from start to finish blade stays sharpe.. When blade dulls just replace blade with a new 1.. they are replaceable blades kit comes with 12 extra blades for like 45$.. Highly recommend

Have you ever used a havalon parania? I think that is the best all around knife... Get the whole job done from start to finish blade stays sharpe.. When blade dulls just replace blade with a new 1.. they are replaceable blades kit comes with 12 extra blades for like 45$.. Highly recommend

Phrania sorry

I have stopped buying expensive knives because undoubtly they always end up..........lost or left in the woods after dressing a deer. :crying:

if they are used to be used. paint the knife handle blaze orange. if the handle has a material that paint would rub off, try scraping some 60 grit sand paper on the handle so the paint sticks better. every knife made is made to be used. its all about how the consumer wants to spend.