IGNORED

Places to buy ammo

BowhunterNJ

On 3/8/2013 at 8:24 AM, BHC said:

With the shortfall of ammo be careful we had numerous officers as of late getting a lot of jams and many got their ammo from THE BULLET HOLE seems they are selling reloads and putting them in name brand boxes and selling at factory new prices. Our dept. Doesn't supply ammo for our off duty qualification

wow If that's true talk about liability!

• 3 months later...

Lots of 9mm and other calibers pistol and rifle. Some buckshot and slugs. Says in stock and available. Don't know if they ship to New Jersey though.

https://www.sharkcoasttactical.com/

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Lots of 9mm and other calibers pistol and rifle. Some buckshot and slugs. Says in stock and available at normal prices. Don't know if they ship to New Jersey though.

https://www.sharkcoasttactical.com/

Good looking out. Just saw they do send to NJ but said proper documents required. Guessing email your DL and your G2G. 

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

On 9/26/2020 at 7:31 AM, bowguide said:

Cant believe the prices they are getting for 9mm and .223/.556..... $1K for a case of 9mm and $600 for .223.....no thanks

Hopefully it will settle down by the spring and ammo will start going down.  Part of the problem is  hoarding, I know guys that have more ammo then they can use in a lifetime just because they can. Getting ready for the apocalyps.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I've been buying ammo off of Gunbroker.  I cannot find it on the shelves or at my usual online retailers.  I paid $0.68/round for 9mm which normally costs $0.24/round or cheaper for good ammo.  Prices are insane.  Gun for Hire (range) will only sell you one or maybe two boxes of ammo because of how the shortage has affected them.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Hopefully it will settle down by the spring and ammo will start going down.  Part of the problem is  hoarding, I know guys that have more ammo then they can use in a lifetime just because they can. Getting ready for the apocalyps.
You're partially right. Guys are hoarding ammo but it's not because of an apocalypse. It's because they see the horizon where the Democrats effectively eliminate the purchasing of ammo and/or firearms. Like many, I for one won't be on the short end where I'm disarmed and helpless like the Democrats want us to be.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Part of Biden's platform is to ban the sale of all firearms and ammo online.  It is wholly unconstitutional, but it will cause some serious mayhem in the market between when it becomes law and when it gets to the Supreme Court to be declared unconstitutional.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

• 4 weeks later...