IGNORED

WE COULD USE A GUN DOG SECTION

RPK0620

That is one thing I did like about the other site. The Gun Dog Section.  

I am sure there are others who like myself are not avid deer hunters and are preparing for the upcoming bird season and it would be nice to have a section thats "for the dogs"

Thank you,

Bob 

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

I did see and go to that section and it works however there are other topics in there that are not dog specific if you see where I am coming from.

It will work but, if, and when, you might set up a section specific to dogs, I at least would be appreciative.

I'm retired and don't have a lot of free time to be searching thru the other stuff  :lookaround:

I got ya, I can certainly do that! How about a name you think would draw the eye of other gun dog owners? Simply "Gun Dogs" under the Hunting section?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this right here is why this site is better than the other... the other site right now is posting jap and Chinese hieroglyphics and doesn't care about their site

I got ya, I can certainly do that! How about a name you think would draw the eye of other gun dog owners? Simply "Gun Dogs" under the Hunting section?

First & foremost, I would like to add to what BowHunter said above and thank you for your prompt response (this is the 2nd time I asked a question and was quickly answered) and your willingness to do something which is very much appreciated.

Exactly, so how about "Gun Dogs ~ Hunting, Training & Events"  under the New Jersey Hunting section with  "A place to ask your questions and to share your stories, photos and events".

And, how about some others out there who bird hunt with a dog(s) offer some ideas.... the more suggestions we get the better this forum becomes.

Thanks for the kudos guys, glad I can help make it a more enjoyable forum for you guys! :up:

I set up the forum initially and put it above the bird and small game forums to catch an eye as other hunting dog owners seek out those forums!

We can tune the name and description over time, but for now, you have a place to share your gun dog posts! :up:

If you need anything else, just let me know!