IGNORED

Great deal on wireless trail cam!!!!

mattg1500

I just got this deal last night. 2016 Bushnell trophy cam agressor wireless cam from sportsmanswarehouse.com

Regular price $399. $50 off instant for bushnell savings from retailer so $349. SW is doing $50 off $300 so dropped to $299. Then enter SW10OFF and it takes 10% off the $349 so $264!!! Shipping was $25 which sucked so i put $289 on the card but then theres a $30 mail in rebate on Bushnell.com so total after rebate is $259

Sorry its so long!

I just got this deal last night. 2016 Bushnell trophy cam agressor wireless cam from sportsmanswarehouse.com

Regular price $399. $50 off instant for bushnell savings from retailer so $349. SW is doing $50 off $300 so dropped to $299. Then enter SW10OFF and it takes 10% off the $349 so $264!!! Shipping was $25 which sucked so i put $289 on the card but then theres a $30 mail in rebate on Bushnell.com so total after rebate is $259

Sorry its so long!

How's the reviews on the camera?

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

• 2 weeks later...

Got the cam last night and set it up today in 5min. Setup was way easier than Covert. App is cool too, you can control the cam from it and it gives you gps coordinates of the cam. Pic quality is nice. I plan on re baiting friday afternoon and hanging this cam and replacing batts in covert cam. Ill update on performance and batt life compared to covert code black 3g.