IGNORED

Tower shoot.

Ok, I was looking into the possibility of setting up a tower shoot for some time in late sept early Oct.

So far the best price I can come up with is Gibersons at 140 per gun, would need 20 shooters, would be 5 more per guy if we did a money bird. For 125 birds.

Bent creek looks like 190 a gut for 10 guys and 100 birds.

Buttonwood is I think 150 per guy but the message was staticky, so I did not get the whole thing but heard 150.

If anyone knows of a place that does tower shoots let me know.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

The dogs do have fun! It's fun all around, if we can manage 20 guys Gibersons gives us the whole place for the day, with two towers and 250 birds, we shoot in the morning, then have a great buffet style lunch laid out by Gibersons, then get to hunt up the scratch birds in the pm. Most times the tower shooters get around half the birds, so at 250 birds, that's plus or minus a hundred scratch birds to hunt, some points bring 3-4 birds flushing all at once!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Do all the guys get to participate in the scratch bird hunt for that initial fee, or only those that pay an extra fee? I know some places charge an extra fee for the scratch bird hunts afterward.

I am interested, just would need to know dates. I might have a guy or two that might also be interested, but again, depends on the dates.

Scratch bird hunt is part of the deal.

I want to start a list of guys that want to do this, then we can hash out a date and get a deposit sent.

Once enough guys show interest I'll post where to send payment. I'll set up with them to text me how many have paid, but we must have min, of 20 or those left will have to pay more, so don't commit if you can't make it please.

1)GhostBear+ Attila (dog).