IGNORED

Funny bear pictures

Nice pictures.   :up:  :up:

I take families from work hiking each month and Buttermilk Falls is going to be our October hike.

Well that sign is about a 40 minute hike from my house, all up hill of course. If I could recommend for you a nice hike about 2 hrs leisurely, park one car down at the bottom of Buttermilk Falls, then drive around pass walpack inn, cross the Flatbrook river and go up the hill then make the first left at the old Artists house ( big White House boarded up) take that about 5 miles pass blue mtn lakes then road turns into dirt road, take it to the end that is Crater Lake parking lot, can't go any further. Big Map there in the lot showing all the trails and hemlock pond and AT MARKERS, from there to the Buttermilk falls sign is about 30-40 minutes depending on the pace, from Crater Lake Parking lot to bottom of falls maybe 2 hrs. Good thing is you are starting at the top of the mountain and it's pretty much all downhill to the bottom of Buttermilk Falls. Starting at the Falls and walking towards Crater Lake is all bad, steep up hills, ran into a lot of hikers doing it from the bottom up and some were hurting pretty bad, good luck!