IGNORED

A&W Nature Labs Feeder Funk

Been testing this product all summer long. Its a pellet form food with 18% protein. Deer have been hammering the feeder all summer I'm going through 200-250lbs a week with an average of 2000 pics a week. Here are some pics

38aa729fc91cd86d08e27145deb43eeb.jpg

The Ladies seem to love it!

a124a5785d9bc71c6af6ff68a8ec48c9.jpg

1c843a0000451ea0a7e8957bb40444b1.jpg

32eb82ce82c96689b099d8c1ccafc19f.jpg

So do the bucks

3715d6b5d800c0e2f0d330633d496a46.jpg

Here is one where the bucks are getting ready to run the ladies off the feeder

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by Bowhunter444

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Also a little tip the two bolts that hold the protien head on will begin to rust and with the deer hit the head back and forth it will cause the holes in the plastic to expand a bit. As a result water will eventually get in there and will cause any pellets to expand causing a jam of feed and pain the ass. Take some silicone and throw a bunch over the bolts to seal them now. That will work but I go one step further now and put a couple wraps of gorilla tape around the bolts and the seam. Here is a pic to illustrate. Best of luck

image.jpeg

I run 6 boss bucks with my blend and no matter what you do you will not be able to keep tree rats or raccoons out of it but they are awesome feeders. Don't bother buying the shark teeth or the funnels. Been there done that.

Can't argue that one!  I put the critter guard discs around the poles and the coons used them to stand on and empty the feeder.

Wish you were closer I'd like to try me some of that deer grub.

Edited by B B

Question about those feeders - how are they around bears? I know Hudson Farm Club uses a similar feeder, but one built of steel and about 5 times that size. Bears can't mess with those, but I wonder about these smaller versions with bears?

I think bears would destroy them fairly easy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Question about those feeders - how are they around bears?  I know Hudson Farm Club uses a similar feeder, but one built of steel and about 5 times that size.  Bears can't mess with those, but I wonder about these smaller versions with bears?

I have boss bucks running in bear country. I use T handle earth anchors to lock down the deluxe feet. Works very well they can't tip the feeders but you will get some claw marks. So far they have stood up to them and we have a lot of bears. They will however empty the damn feeder twice as fast so I run a couple bear baits simply to keep them off the deer feeders.