IGNORED

Tower shoot?

We did this for a few years at the other, well, you know. So I thought I'd try to set one up here!

What we did was try to get 20 guys for a tower shoot at gibersons, last I heard you get 125 birds per tower for 20 guys plus lunch and scratch bird hunt after, we'd had as many as 40 guys. And that gets us the whole place for the day! And 250 birds!

The date used to be the week before the state bird opener. But is flexible.

If there is any interest I can do some research on it as to cost, I think it's around 125, but don't quote me on that. So what do you guys think?

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Oooooookkkkkkkaaaayyy, so I just got off the phone with the folks at Gibersons, the price per shooter is as of now 145.00. Last years price, they said it most likly not change but if it does it could then be 150, I dunno, seems a bit to steep. We'd have to have 20 shooters to reserve. I'll look around some more to see if I can get a better price.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Yeah, so no the prices are getting worse!! Bentcreek, 190, per ten shooters for 100 birds.

Waiting to hear back from buttonwood, but don't expect it to be better.

If anyone knows of some places chime in.