IGNORED

Vasectomies for Staten Island Bucks

MRMCR

Just read in American Hunter how NY city plans to spend $2 million  dollars to give vasectomies to Staten Island bucks.....this program is supposed to start in Sept......I am still laughing at this one and I read the article 2 days ago.....perhaps we should start a fund so the bucks can afford to pay the bridge toll and make their way to NJ before the procedures start.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Uh... don't they know it only takes one buck to impregnate a whole lot of does? Or do they think deer are monogamous? :rofl: They better hope to sterilize every buck because I'm thinking those does are gonna be humping every one until they hit the one buck that's not shooting blanks. 

Axiom?

Hahaha no he was on njhunter I met him thru there he's the one that had the post about dragging a deer with a orange Rachel strap and picking up road kill or some nonsense to that nature...nice guy but he was living a double secret lifestyle and updating everyone on social media of his transformation.believe me I was in shock and would have never guessed in a million years of his devient pursuits.he was short fat bald missing teeth it was very disturbing..