IGNORED

shooting swimming wild boar

3Blade

Only thing I can think of is some massive damage control going on where they are out to kill as many as they can by any means necessary. They are truly destructive animals but that doesn't condone unnecessary poaching or wonton waste if that's what occurred in this video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy sh@# Rusty, this brings a new meaning to the term "bacon bits". I hear you guys on the destructive factor, but these guys didn't appear to prepared for population control. They only had one hand gun and it was loaded and passed to another guy on a moving boat. I would think they would have had some larger caliber long guns for this. Not to mention they may have just injured a few and not killed them. This just don't sit well with me from what I see.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Holy sh@# Rusty, this brings a new meaning to the term "bacon bits". I hear you guys on the destructive factor, but these guys didn't appear to prepared for population control. They only had one hand gun and it was loaded and passed to another guy on a moving boat. I would think they would have had some larger caliber long guns for this. Not to mention they may have just injured a few and not killed them. This just don't sit well with me from what I see.

Might just be a "go out of your way whenever you see them" type approach...if you're armed with something, try to take them out.  Definitely didn't look like they were out there looking for them, just happened to see them.