IGNORED

Official NJ Woods & Water 2016-2017 Deer Contest Rules and Signup! [Individual Signups Still OPEN]

BowhunterNJ

Yep you can, upgrades are permitted.  The only constraining criteria is that entries must be made within 14 days of the season ending in the zone that the deer was taken in.  Unlimited upgrades, but only one doe and one buck can be entered. :up:

I think you meant to say:  Entries must be submitted no later than 14 days after the end of the season in the zone the deer was harvested in.

Or is that an incorrect interpretation?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Haha you guys are getting technical, right...you are limited to the upper bounds of the tag limits in the zones you hunt.  The upper limits statewide I believe would be around 6 entrees (so technically 5 upgrades).

And no rgw hitting them with your car and getting a permit from the police is not accepted! :rofl:

That's correct, no later than 14 days (i.e. within [after, not before] 14 days of) the end of the season in the zone the deer was harvested in :)

Your semantics are better though, definitely after the season ends :up:

I want to be a contract lawyer when I grow up.  That's a grammar nazi who can sue you for misspellings.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Please add HighGuy (Greg Hopf) to both the team and individual.  He can't seem to get on the site right now.  I am also sending in his $10 from my paypal account.  Thank You.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member