IGNORED

30 hours without power

rgw

hunterdon co. gen. hasent shut off since the storm yesterday afternoon. I at least can run lights and freezer and some smaller stuff but this no ac is getting old quick. no f'en tv eathier must of got that line too.

hunterdon co. gen. hasent shut off since the storm yesterday afternoon. I at least can run lights and freezer and some smaller stuff but this no ac is getting old quick. no f'en tv eathier must of got that line too.

Man, that sucks. 30 hours :shock:......I know some towns got hit harder than others and the crews have been out nonstop trying to get everyone back.

Fingers crossed you will be restored sooner than later. :praying:

I am going nuts sitting here babysitting the gen. and to hot to do anything out side, I would go take a ride to cabellas or go fishing but if I shut gen. off basement will flood without subpump running. at least if it was fall or winter I could light the woodstove and put some backstraps in a cast iron pan on it and pretend I am camping. lol this just blows

Edited by rgw

I just got back from a cruise around the block just for ac in the truck. seriously considered sleeping in it

I hate to say this, but been there done that. I can't sleep unless it's 60* in the room. Some years back the power was out for over almost three day. Lucky I had and Avalanche. Turn on the truck and AC dropped the mid gate and pulled the sleeping bag over my head. If you need a generator just to run the AC we can rig mine up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk