IGNORED

members meeting members

the fishguy

i just met  member rudy, nice guy. really gung ho about getting into bow hunting. i hooked him up with a nice bow, adviced him to go to targeteers and let rob hook him up with what he needs done. and to fire him up even more, as we were talking in the yard a buck in the 130;s came walking by. nice huh. good luck rudy practise practise practise.  

Great job!   :up:

Pub 199 is a great time to meet fellow members also.  Hey Bucksnbows, when is our Christmas get together?   

Friday, December 16th at 6 or 7 pm.  :)

The next Friday is the 23rd which is too late as many will either be traveling or have family in town for Christmas.  So set it in your calendars now!  12/16/16 at Pub 199. 

Friday, December 16th at 6 or 7 pm.   :)

The next Friday is the 23rd which is too late as many will either be traveling or have family in town for Christmas.  So set it in your calendars now!  12/16/16 at Pub 199. 

Between 6-7 is good for me.  I'm working a contract in Woodcliff Lake, so I've got some extra miles to cover to get there.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

This year we're going to put the heat on our leader, Matt, to join us!  I know it's not exactly next door, but I have a spare bedroom if he doesn't want to drive home that night........

I'm going to need a Chinese interpreter to help me post the Pub 199 meet up over on NJ Hunter.  

This year we're going to put the heat on our leader, Matt, to join us!  I know it's not exactly next door, but I have a spare bedroom if he doesn't want to drive home that night........

I'm going to need a Chinese interpreter to help me post the Pub 199 meet up over on NJ Hunter.  

Haha, good luck over there on NJH!  You have some competition for front page space with Texas Home Buyers and Chinese product sales....

I definitely want to make it up there this year!  It's a hike at around 2 hours (not counting traffic), but hopefully nothing comes up that conflicts, I have it on my calendar!

Friday may be tough with work, but I'll try to leave a little early so I can get up there.

Any chance you guys are open to something more central?  Anyone know good venues around the NJTP and 195 area?  Or even GSP and 195?  Might get a better turnout of southern members?

Or are you dead set on Pub 199?

At least down here you can get pork roll egg and cheese... :rofl:

That restaurant up by Whittingham is nice too!  Forget the name, been many years since I've been there, but always enjoyed it after the Whittingham 3D shoot when I used to attend it!

It's possibly Bella Italia.......Lots of room, great food.....

It is right on 206, a mile north of Simon &Peter shop. We have had several large events there!