IGNORED

more on hildabeast

rgw

Trump needs to be careful.....but its the media who is deciding the race.....Do Not fall into that trap....dont just listen to the medias sound bites, get the whole quote etc. and remember do we really want Hillary to win.....so think positive ...

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

but its the media who is deciding the race

Yeah it was the media who propped Trump up in the Primaries.. I suspect it was because they  thought he is the only person on this planet that could possibly lose to Hildabeast.. Hopefully their little scheme back fires...  I'm with Trump

:D

I'm in the don't listen to the media camp. Trump had a brutal week to be sure, but seems to have learned some harsh lessons. Assange (spelling?) is releasing more Hillary emails soon that will keep her dancing in the scandal aisles for the rest of the election cycle. It's not over for Trump by a long shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Shillary admitted she "short circuited" when she lied about lying to the FBI. That helped Trump more.

Wiki leaks will have more. I think the latest is that she financed and provided weapons to ISIS...likely indirectly but still if true should be held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At her campaign rally in Orlando, it was noticed that the father of the pulse night club shooter was not only there, but sitting on the stage right behind Hillary!!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

The new news is her emails reveal she took donations / bribes to her foundation in return for political favors.....while she was Sec. of state.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE