IGNORED

Can anyone Id these berries?

GhostBear

K, I went picking wild raspberries with my girl today, we did well on them too! But here's the thing, I've seen these around but have as yet been unable to ID this berry bush, anyone have a clue?image.jpegimage.jpeg

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

It might be honeysuckle berries.

FYI:  

The honeysuckle family is iffy for foragers.

It has edible members and toxic members, edible parts, toxic parts, and they mix and match.

Some are tasty, some can stop your heart.

So you really have to make sure of which one you have and which part is usable and how.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Thanks Bill.  From the little I know, I hear they are  somewhat edible and can be eaten in small quantities. I would NEVER even think about eating them or tell any one to do so. The only berries I would eat are store bought. They do look tasty though :)

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

These grow on a shrub, sometimes it looks like a hedge I thought honeysuckle was a vine? Since there is a ton of them around I guess they are not for eating! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Japanese honeysuckle is a vine but there are several species that are shrubs.

cool, did not know that, and no I'm not gonna eat any! Lol was just curious about them.

Nah, I know what autumn olive looks like, and this is different. Still looking into it but no luck yet. Lol

Nah, I know what autumn olive looks like, and this is different. Still looking into it but no luck yet. Lol

Look up tatarian honeysuckle.....Lonicera tatarica.....

Edited by MRMCR

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

That's Autumn Olive berries.

Bears LOVE them...

So do grouse and turkey...

Deer don't really bother with them. Look for broken branches and you will find where your bear are hitting... Its an invasive species and spreading like wildfire from animal and bird droppings...

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights