IGNORED

Garden related pests

MRMCR

Those of you that have vegetable gardens........I ask what you do to deter pests from eating your veggies........I have put up a 10" fence but still have squirrels, chipmunks, groundhogs .......so far.....the deer have only eaten Hostas and only a little....but squirrels and chipmunks are stealing tomatoes.....the groundhog has eaten cucumber leaves.....I have picked plenty of cucumber s and zuchinis and even some beans today......the pests have been worse.....and hey my foam realistic deer is guarding the garden and may be helping.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

I got a 4' high fence and a double row of electric fence. I say try it and make my day. 10" you might as well have nothing, hech a cricket can probably jump 10"

10 feet......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

are you a foot to 2foot deep in the ground with the fence and what is hole size

Yes and so far a ground hog has gotten in but has done minimal damage.....this year its the squirrels....