IGNORED

Hobbies

Love watching movies, TV shows and drinking beer is obviously up there as well. I started to get into some smoking recently, have done a few racks of ribs, some butts, a shoulder and some chicken. I actually started out backwards and first did some whole hogs before I started doing parts. Looking to do a brisket and maybe learn to do sausage. I do know there's a lot involved with that so I'm gonna start small and if I get into it move on from there. Also love taking the dogs on walks with the wife when the weather permits.

To alcohol, the cause of and solution to, all of life's problems.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys seen that psycho towing show called Lizard Lick? I feel like half that stuff is staged, but those dudes get beat up, cut, bleeding...looks pretty crazy. I love how they repo a vehicle and then goad the owner of it saying "You just got licked" and then the owner comes to their shop all pissed off, destroys the office, fights ensue...and they wonder why? lol

Gold Rush is definitely awesome. Bering Sea Gold is cool too. Moonshiners is funny, Tim is smart...Tickle not so much, but I love how he talks about something "intelligent" as a preview to every show now. How recited is that! haha

Have you guys seen that psycho towing show called Lizard Lick? I feel like half that stuff is staged' date=' but those dudes get beat up, cut, bleeding...looks pretty crazy. I love how they repo a vehicle and then goad the owner of it saying "You just got licked" and then the owner comes to their shop all pissed off, destroys the office, fights ensue...and they wonder why? lol

Gold Rush is definitely awesome. Bering Sea Gold is cool too. Moonshiners is funny, Tim is smart...Tickle not so much, but I love how he talks about something "intelligent" as a preview to every show now. How recited is that! haha

[/quote']

Tickle is constantly shitfaced lol. You never see him without a beer in his hand

Hey Lou you shoot American or English?

American, baseball. 3 man teams,handicap, 3 games every monday night at the elks in middletown. The league was originally at jakeabobs but jakeabobs is no longer with us anymore so we moved it to the elks.

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

hahaha. I dont suck. Im an average player. I play mostly for fun because i cant compete with half the guys in the league. My average is a 22. Some guys are 40 averages

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Lol well I sure as hell don't play to win against some of these guys. I play to not come in last

I play softball in the spring and summer as well, I love to camp and hike. I quit drinking beer and have so much more time to hang with my family, not knocking it, but that used to be my full time hobby.

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

Softball, shooting, camping, boating/jet skis, DRINKING (anywhere and anytime (Except work days)), and the anual Firemans Convention in wildwood is always the last oorah before fall bow starts.

Courage can''t see around corners, but goes around them anyway.

[/b]