IGNORED

willie robertson and the trump train

rgw

I think it will take a lot more to get trump elected with the media and a large portion of republicans against him as well as deomoRATS.

No negativity allowed here.....think positive....Mrs. Clinton must not be elected.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

I think it will take a lot more to get trump elected with the media and a large portion of republicans against him as well as deomoRATS.

this statement is the closest I seen round these parts for grounds to be banned. lol lol

Edited by rgw

If Hillary wins this election she will be in Jail BEFORE she is sworn in.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

If Hillary wins this election she will be in Jail BEFORE she is sworn in.

I hope it doesn't get to that point but if she wins I hope your right but after the last investigation I have lost all hope in the current goverment

I agree with rgw. I have ZERO faith in our justice system after that corrupt investigation.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

gun-1_zpsa5b2d7e3.png

I agree with rgw. I have ZERO faith in our justice system after that corrupt investigation.

More news about plagiarism.......media gives Hillary a free pass....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

More news about plagiarism.......media gives Hillary a free pass....

I'm surprised that no one from the liberal Black Lives Matter movement didn't say that Trump "appropriated" Michelle's words.  It actually wasn't plagiarism, the liberal media just wanted to use a big, ugly word.  The rules surrounding what is and what is not plagiarism are not clearly defined.

In one case, Mrs. Trump may have been using the opportunity to artfully mock the crap out of the hypocritical Obama administration, which would mean her words are protected by "fair use", but that would mean that Obama's speech was copyrighted, which it was not (more poor planning by the Obama administration).  In another case it could be that these words are frequently used by spouses of political candidates, similar to the Tarkus/Stairway to Heaven lawsuit.  No, that again covers copyrighted materials.

I wonder how many other speeches around the US over the past 8 years have taken other Obama speeches--in part or in whole--and presented them without proper credit.

But I do agree, the liberal media are giving this whole joke of an issue more airtime than the undoubtedly illegal act that Clinton knowingly participated in and orchestrated.  Clinton gets a pass while Mrs. Trump gets lambasted.  Hello double standard.  Disgusting.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.