IGNORED

OBAMA KING OF THE SCUMBAGS

MRMCR

Instead of honoring those slain police officers today , THE KING OF SCUMBAGS  decides to push his own agenda....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Bath house barry….. scumbag.

th-1.jpeg

th-4.jpeg

th-5.jpeg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

That speech today shows you just how dangerous he is. As much as we all know what he is really all about he almost sounds sincere ...that's pretty scary if you think about it!

Irish Potato Famine - White Privilege 

I am literally disgusted, sickened, and shocked at the lack of empathy with his agenda driven words and speech today...............

That took one set of pollines to calmly and effectively divide the nation (again) during a time of mourning. :down:

WTF? We don't know what his motive was?  I thought that was made clear by the murderer when he stated he wanted to kill white cops and white people?

Americans are beheaded and Obama waves from the golf course.  However, an opportunity to ban firearms, he won't shut-up!

Cop shoots someone, speak out, even before you have the facts.  Someone shoots a cop?  Ban guns.

Thank God for term limits.

Edited by username

Sorry to have stooped to the most basest form of protesting ( name calling ) I should have been more clever....( but am pretty upset , which got the best of me )..........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Some interesting early polls coming out lately.  One has voting age youth saying that 22% of them that plan to vote will be voting for a 3rd party candidate to show their disgust.  That actually helps Trump unlike the Ross Perot back in the day which ruined it for Republicans.  And with the heat still on Hillary and the feds for not indicting her, I really think Trump has a great shot at winning.   

Libertarians are chasing disenfranchised Bernie supporters.

https://reason.com/blog/2016/07/12/gary-johnsons-pitch-to-bernie-sanders-vo

I am on the fence whether I'm going to vote for the libertarians or Trump.  I'm an ABC voter--Anybody But Clinton--but lean heavily toward the libertarians.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.