IGNORED

Charge Hillary Rodham Clinton pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 641, 793, 794, 798, 952, and 1924

rgw

The family just signed in.

Thanks for the post.

Gives me an outlet to vent…..

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

The numbers drop when I refresh the page ...

More than likely the site is using more than one server.  And unfortunately not all of the servers are in synch with one another.  This administration has no idea how to use technology properly, and the potential "server wiper in chief" will do no better.

Just another sign of our tax dollar getting wasted.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

You have 4 boxes to choose from…...

patry.png

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Off the Hook… Again.

th-1.jpeg

th-4.jpeg

th-5.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Got this response:

A response to your petition:

Thank you for signing this We the People petition.

We decline to comment on the specific request raised in the petition, which falls outside the scope of the We the People Terms of Participation. You can read the full Terms of Participation to get a better sense of why We the People is designed the way it is, and to learn more about its guidelines for use.

We encourage you to use the We the People platform to petition the Administration to take action on the policy issues you care about. If a petition gets enough support, White House staff will review it, ensure that it's sent to the appropriate policy experts for their review, and issue an official response.

Thanks, 
-- The We the People Team

Which is basically the Obama administration's way of saying, "Go f--- yourself!"

His presidency will be remembered as, "Obama, the scumbag years".

I hold no punches.  Thank you, First Amendment.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.