IGNORED

Neshanic Station

We were up in Neshanic Station yesterday around 7pm , and saw tons of deer everywhere.....they were all over the place.....and I doubt it was just to see us.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Surrounded by preserves and other un-huntable lands.  There's no surprise deer are everywhere in those cases.  Same wherever you go in NJ.  

Spoke to a few of them and they told me they are tracking Bucksnbows movements, have his house staked out and say they are going on the offensive come fall.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

i live in the heart of neshanic station. nothing here to write home about...take your hunting else where, you will be be more successful. all we have are does....

not true, I have a target spike I been after for two years now

i live in the heart of neshanic station. nothing here to write home about...take your hunting else where, you will be be more successful. all we have are does....

Dont worry I wasnt scouting hunting sites.....but was checking out a house for a possible estate sale.....

Try Three Bridges, they put a nice gate restricting the road access there.

Try to get a parking spot before the 6) spots are taken. Bucks are limited, but the does travel along the waterway.

Good luck huffing up the hill.