IGNORED

Germany beats Italy 3-2

MRMCR

The Italians have lost to the mighty Germans.....now Portugal plays Iceland on Wed. and the winner faces Germany for the finals......I so hope its Portugal the Germans face.........so after beating Brasil so badly in the world Cup, now if the Germans can best Portugal for the euro finals I'll be so happy , as I am a German guy and my Mrs. and her relatives are all Portuguese.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Must be an Italian sore loser :happy: ......anyway like I said I want to see Portugal play Germany and lose so I can stick it to my in laws.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Actually, I'm of German decent and my last name is spelled same as one of the German players.  But I always root for the underdog.  That's why I like the men's USA team so much.  Go Iceland ...........

Edited by LittleM

Great game and PKs are a toss-up, anyone who really follows the sport knows that.  That being said, Germany are the class of the world right now.  Portugal play Wales tomorrow, not Iceland who already lost to France.  I think Wales have a legitimate shot to continue the Cinderella run and upset Portugal.  Unfortunately, the two best teams remaining (Germany and France) are going to play in the semis, not the finals.  My prediction is Germany/Portugal final.  We shall see...