IGNORED

New Fly Fishing Acquisitions....

MRMCR

Just picked up a few rods and reels yesterday.....Heres the list ....tell me what you would have paid.....

LL Bean Double L 8 ' 5 weight

Bamboo 7' no name

Garcia 8 1/2 dry fly fast taper

Browning silaflex 7' 6 weight

Ryobi 355 MG reel

Beaudex JW Young and sons reel

Cortland crown fly  reel

Berkeley 556 GR reel

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

I paid $150 probably should have only offered $100....its all for sale ...

Mike,

Take some good pix of the bamboo rod and text them to me.  I might be able to help although if it was refinished without being marked as to the original and if it was wrapped differently, it might be hard to figure out.  Two pieces or three?  Extra tip or one tip?  Rod tube or sock?  George at the shop is as good a bamboo expert as there is and he evaluates many each week. 

Mike,

Take some good pix of the bamboo rod and text them to me.  I might be able to help although if it was refinished without being marked as to the original and if it was wrapped differently, it might be hard to figure out.  Two pieces or three?  Extra tip or one tip?  Rod tube or sock?  George at the shop is as good a bamboo expert as there is and he evaluates many each week. 

2 piece   sock and pvc tube nothing special....maybe $100 bucks to someone who doesnt have any bamboo rods.....it was refinished and is fishable....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

GREAT DEAL!

I see rods more often than reels.....the woman jumped all over the $150, it also included a walnut hand carved plaque of a trout......i bet she would have taken $100 or less....I searched but didnt find any vintage flies etc....