IGNORED

23 cents per gallon gas tax hike

DBuck

Jersey is a blue state, which means you should expect extremely poor fiscal management by the legislators.  The state is broke, as in very broke.

Expect your taxes to go up all over the place for the next few years.  As the state continues to experience negative population growth, the government needs to steal more money from those who remain.  Expect slow business growth, slow business expansion and continued negative growth.  Ironically, the mouth breathers in Trenton seem to think that you can steal as much money as you want from the population and that'll balance budgets.

I'm waiting for this state to default on its debts.  It's getting real close to doing just that.  NJ is the new Detroit.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

The assembly passed it, still has to go through the senate, it looks like there won't be enough to pass it, funny thing is that jerk Sweeny is against it, so there's a chance he won't even post it for a vote and kill it there, but I guess we will all find out Friday when gas jumps in price.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Sweeny is gonna run for Governor.. This is just a ploy by the Dems to make him look good.. Here's the Headline.. " Sweeny Kills biggest Gas Tax in NJ History Blah blah blah "..  For the Dems, That looks better than " Christie Veto's HUGE tax hike..."..

:D

Sweeny is gonna run for Governor.. This is just a ploy by the Dems to make him look good.. Here's the Headline.. " Sweeny Kills biggest Gas Tax in NJ History Blah blah blah "..  For the Dems, That looks better than " Christie Veto's HUGE tax hike..."..

good point

I just called senator Sweeney offices and left a message. I explained how it would impact me as a hunter & fisherman. 23 gallon fuel tank in the truck = $5.29 in additional tax to fill up truck and 90 gallon fuel tank in the boat = $20.70 more in tax to fuel the boat. And that is a small boat fuel tank, a larger sized boat may be 200+ gallons and cost about $50 in extra taxes to go fishing. Also advised that I'm a registered Republican, but would vote for a Democrat for Governor if that man was the one who killed the gas tax.

NJ has the highest per mile paving cost in the country.....Under $200,000 average for the country but in NJ its $2million........23 cents per gallon raise  is insane......throw the bums out every single one of them.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE